Our Goal is to optimize the development of each child’s independence
We are commited to provide outstanding medical care
The CareSquare PPEC team is comprised of skilled professionals and ancillary support staff. Our team consists of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Direct Care Personnel along with Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists. CareSquare PPEC is commited to provide outstanding medical care for the child while also encouraging developmental and socialization skills. CareSquare PPEC works to promote a collaborative relationship between the child, family, caregiver, physican and staff in order to maintain continuity of care.
Our activities, programs or therapy
- Skilled nursing care
- Family/Caregiver support and education
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Transportation (provided by Medicaid)
- Recreational activities
- Educational activities/programs
- Services can be provided intermittently, short term or long term. Children may attend up to 12 hours per day. After school care is also available.
- State of the art security/surveillance system.
- Electronic Medical Record
Children are accepted between the ages of birth and 21 years
- Premature infants
- Cardiac disorders
- Genetic disorders/syndromes/rare diseases
- Brain Injury
- Seizure disorders
- Failure to thrive/poor weight gain
- Renal failure/impairment
- Gastrostomy tube/feeding
- Chronic lung disease
- Tracheostomy care
- Oxygen dependency
- Post surgical care
- Cast care
- Feeding problems suck/swallow disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Immune Deficiency
- IV Infusion management
- TPN administration
- Medication administration
- Colostomy/Ileostomy care
- Wound care
We are currently seeking professsionals to join our team.
Available positions include:
Pediatric RN, LPN and Direct Care Personnel.